We may earn a small commission if you buy through our links.
Looking for the best cutting board with containers? You’ve come to the right place! In this post, we will share our top picks for the best cutting boards with containers, and provide helpful tips on how to choose the perfect one for your needs.
We also have a buyer’s guide to help you make the perfect purchase. So whether you’re looking for a board that can store your ingredients while you chop them, or one that doubles as a serving board, we’ve got you covered!
However, cutting boards with containers aren’t as available as conventional ones. Since the market is relatively niche, finding the right products can be a bit troublesome as well. To make matters more comfortable for you, we’ve presented some of the best cutting boards with trays and containers.
That being said, let’s begin!
Now have a quick look at all of my top-picked products below:
How to Choose the Right Cutting Board with Container:
Choosing the right cutting board can be tricky. There are so many options on the market, and they all claim to be the best. So, how do you know that you have made the right choice when shopping for a cutting board? Here are some things to consider.
Cutting Boards are made from a wide range of materials, from wood, to plastic to stainless steel. What materials are best for what? Stainless steel boards are the best choice for those who have sensitive skin, or who are afraid of harmful bacteria.
Wood, on the other hand, is a great choice for those who want something that looks beautiful, but is also durable. Plastic boards are a good choice if you want something that is easy to clean, or if you want a large surface area. Many people also use Bamboo cutting board to bring extra classiness to their kitchen.
Your cutting board is used for a variety of purposes, whether it be to slice up foods, craft, food art, or create a centerpiece on your kitchen counter. In the kitchen, it is vital that your cutting board is in the right shape for the task at hand.
If the board fits into a container, then it will be easy to store away. Check the size of your cutting board against the sizes of the containers you plan to use the board for. This will help you determine if you need to get a larger or smaller board.
What Are the Benefits of Cutting Boards With Containers:
- Protects knives from rusting.
- Protects your countertops from knife cuts.
- Scrubbing food off is easier.
- Reduce preparation time by 50%.
- Easy cleanup.
- Set up prepared every time.
- Easy to store in the fridge.
- Big workspace.
- Large cutting board.
- Multipurpose use.
Which is Better Wooden or Plastic Cutting Board with Containers?
Although plastic and wooden cutting boards share many similarities, the key advantage of plastic cutting boards is the ease of cleaning. Typically made from durable BPA-free plastic, they are also resistant to high temperatures and humidity.
It is important to clean your cutting board thoroughly after cutting chicken or any meat on it. If you don’t clean it well, bacteria can form, will get odor and make the board toxic for future use.
Cleaning a wooden cutting board with lots of hot water and soap can damage the wood layers and the coating that protects the board. The best way to clean and protect your wooden cutting board is to put some baking soda and lemon juice onto the surface and scrub it with small circular motions until you’ve covered the entire surface.
Baking soda will help remove any stains or smells that might be locked in your board. The lemon acts as a neutral disinfectant. Once you’ve scrubbed the board, wipe the baking soda and lemon off with a hot wet towel.
To keep your wooden cutting board healthy and happy, give it a massage with some mineral oil. This will prevent the board from cracking. And it will also help the board to keep its shine as new one.
Cutting boards made of plastic can easily be put into a dishwasher and washed at high temperature with dishwasher detergent. However, it’s important to pre-rinse the cutting board before putting it into the dishwasher, as the leftovers on the board can clog the drain. If this happens, you might end up with a smelly dishwasher. You can check here our post on how to get rid of the smell in the dishwasher if this happens to you.
Now, We Present Our Top 10 Best Cutting Boards with Containers and Trays.
1. ChopZing- Premium Bamboo Cutting Board With Containers
ChopZing cutting board with prep containers is made with Bamboo, which means it’ll be durable enough to withstand all the hits from your sharp knife sets and prevent bacteria from being stored into the creases of the cuts. The board will make sure your kitchen remains absolutely mess-free, and all your chopping up is done correctly.
Without further ado, let’s get on the essential features of the product!
- Organic material: Since the board is made with 100% bamboo, it’ll make sure to be as durable as ever. You’ll also remain assured of having an organic, free of toxins and chemicals chopping board at all times.
- Built-in containers: The board is optimized with four containers with matching colored lids, so you don’t have to go through the mess of a sorting procedure. You can chop and store- all in one go with this massively user-appropriate chopping board!
- Cutting edge design: Designed with a juice groove, packed with four different containers which stack up inside the cutting board with an extremely easy to clean method – all of which is just one cutting board, will prove to be useful to you even in the long run.
- Money-back guarantee: If you don’t like the product, you’ll have full access to customer support and the pledge to have your money returned to you.
- Convenient sizing makes it easy to store.
- Packed with four different containers which can be rotatable peruse.
- It has built-in handles, which make mobility easier.
- Guaranteed designed to have zero leaks.
- It can be used as a heavy-duty board.
- Made with the best quality bamboo.
- Very easy to clean up.
- Has a chemical smell when unpacked.
- Not compatible with oiling.
The organic bamboo cutting board is packed with all the convenience that a board can possess. Some customers have found the fresh smell of the board to be a little off-putting, and some have reported that the lids don’t quickly seal for storage. Overall, it’s the right product that can get the job done.
2. Extensible Bamboo Cutting Board Set with 4 Containers for Kitchen with Juice Groove
- Good size and very lightweight.
- Has Juice groove.
- Boards seem durable.
- Boards arrived quickly.
- Price is great for the quality of the product.
The modern kitchen is incomplete without a bamboo cutting board. It is not only eco-friendly but also easy to clean and maintain. You can use it to chop meats, fruits, and bread. The best part is that it comes with four containers that make it easy to store your food. It has a juice groove that helps drain the liquids away from the food.
Moreover, the board is also heat-resistant and does not warp or bend even when heated. The non-slip base ensures that the board stays in place while you are chopping. It is also easy to store and can be cleaned in a dishwasher. Be sure to buy this amazing bamboo cutting board to make your kitchen experience even better.
This bamboo cutting board is a great way to chop and serve your food. The bamboo is eco-friendly and durable, and the juice groove helps to keep your counter clean. The set includes 4 containers that fit perfectly on the cutting board, making it easy to transport your food.
- Easy to clean.
- Durable and handy.
- Has juice grooves.
- Size is perfect.
- Knives friendly.
- Not dishwasher friendly.
The tough bamboo wood is preferable for blades over glass, plastic, teak, acacia, or maple. This particular chopping board gives a lifetime guarantee against breaking, isolating, or fragmenting. Despite one or two products having negative reviews about gluing, it’ll prove useful to you in the long run.
3. Noonchihome -Bamboo Cutting Board with Trays
Now that come on the list is the Bamboo Cutting Board with four sliding doors from NOONCHICHOME. It’s a simple cutting board with four additional drawers. You can easily keep chopped vegetables and herbs without risking cross-contamination.
Cutting board with storage containers that flips into a cutting board and trivet set.
However, it’s not just another cutting board with drawers; it’s a fantastic product with a plethora of useful features. These include:
- Organic material: Made of 100% organic bamboo, the product has no chemicals involved in any part of the cooking. Furthermore, the natural anti-oxidants in the board prevents mold and toxins from growing.
- Massive size: The board is huge in size. At 16″ x 10.5″, with a thickness of 3.5″, this is one of the giant boards you’ll find anywhere. You can use it to cut anything, from big fruits to meat.
- Built-in trays: The board contains four built-in drawer trays. The drawers are pretty big, so you can easily store food scraps or chopped food based on your needs.
- Built-in handles: The board contains grooves on both sides, big enough to be used as handles. They make carrying the board easier.
- 100% organic material.
- Four sliding trays.
- Handle grooves.
- Double juice grooves.
- Not dishwasher friendly.
- Might be too bulky for some users.
Cutting board Containers add a world of difference to your everyday dish rack. They’re super convenient while making the board stronger than what it usually is. So, if you want several racks on your board to make your life easier, That’s what you need right now!
4. SB Simpli Better-Bamboo Cutting Board With Trays and LIDS:
Next up is a useful but straightforward cutting board with the container from SB: Simpli Better. Simpli Better cutting board is a giant wooden board with trays, just like every other board on the list. So, what makes this one great?
Initially, this material is organic and robust. It’s strong enough to last a few good years without any trouble. Furthermore, the trays are of exquisite quality. That being said, let’s find out more!
The container with cutting board lid is absolutely beautiful. In fact, it looks like a high-end cutting board! This chopping board comes with 4 organizer trays(plus lids), which are durable, light, easy to move, and dishwasher safe. By using these trays, you could cut kinds of food while leaving the countertop mess-free.
This board is not dishwasher safe though. However, I find that to be a positive aspect of this product because you want a board that stays hygienic by washing it by hand.
- Organic Material: The board is made of 100% organic bamboo. The material quality is impressive, and it’s free from any chemicals or toxins. An eco-friendly, wholesome package.
- Trays with separate lids: The product comes with four individual trays with lids. The trays can be removed from the board and used to store other things.
- Juice grooves: Both sides of the board have deep juice grooves that prevent meat juices from spilling all over the place. It makes cleaning easy, as well.
- Built-in handles: To make carrying the board easy, the board contains handles on both sides. The grooves work well as handles to make your life easier.
- Bonus Four Kinds of Graters: Includes four surfaces for coarse grating, medium grating, straight slicing, and julienne slicing. The colorful graters could be laid on the drop zone compactly, very convenient for your meal preparation.
- Organic, free from toxins.
- Removable trays.
- Knife friendly.
- Deep juice grooves.
- Easy to carry.
- Doesn’t slip.
- Money-back guarantee in case of dissatisfaction.
- Not dishwasher friendly.
- Plastic trays can crack under pressure.
A good chopping board with containers that makes exactly what it’s supposed to make. The removable boxes are also pretty helpful. However, the quality of the packages is a bit flimsy, and they are relatively small. Other than that, it’s an excellent product.
5. Comellow-Bamboo Cutting Board with Prep Containers:
The all in one cutting board packed with everything a chopping board can be capable of is none other than this one from Comellow. Not only is this Bamboo Chopping Board with Containers incorporated with graters, but it’s also got four different kinds, so you don’t have to go through any mess at all. Starting from the handling, all the thought that went behind the creation of this board is versatile.
Without any more talking, let’s get into the product!
Organic material: With this product, you can be free from the worries that come with toxins and harmful chemicals. It’s made with unprocessed Bamboo, which is the best for your health and maintains the chopped goods’ hygiene.
Convenient utilities: The chopping board with tray has all sorts of utilities so that you can have you’re all in one chopping gear- in one spot!
Built-in handles: The built-in handles come in handy whenever the user decides to shift the board- a privilege this chopping board is equipped with.
Built-in grater: Four different kinds of more excellent makes your shopping even more refined and precise without any mess.
Juice groove lining: The chopping board comes with a juice groove lining so that there are no spills on your clean countertop.
- Easy to organize.
- Doesn’t take an outrageous amount of space to store.
- Containers included with lids so you can store them in the fridge.
- Can be used as heavy-duty as well as light-duty.
- The four kinds of grater make it easy to chop vegetables in a more precise and quicker manner.
- Convenient for both right hand and left-hand users.
- Reports of the lids of the containers not closing properly.
- Slippery grater.
6. Novayeah-Bamboo Cutting Board with 4 Containers:
The bamboo chopping board from NOVOYEAH is a different take on combining plastic apparatus with wood. Despite the other variation, it’s proven to be useful and convenient to all the chopping board users out there. The efficiently organizing and collecting plastic trays make your chopping experience better and more time-saving.
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
Organic material: The Bamboo used in this chopping board is of the highest quality. Not only that, but it also comes with an oiled base, which makes sure there’s a barrier between your chopping board and your natural goods.
Built-in handles: The board comes with the best mobility, so you don’t have to go through the trouble of dragging it while moving.
Built-in wide drop zone: The drop zone is comprehensive; you can easily chop up huge chunks and have them in the plastic containers attached with the chopping board.
Warranty: Comes with a year-long warranty, so if you face any issues, NOVOYEAH will make sure to tend to them with their fantastic customer service. They also have a money-back guarantee with a no questions asked policy.
- A wide drop zone makes it easier to chop more significant portions.
- Plastic containers come with suitable dimensions which allows the users to store a fair amount of goods.
- Organic material enables the board to be unprocessed, toxin-free and chemical-free.
- Compatible with oiling, so you have reasonable control over the chopping.
- Suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- Adaptable design and dimensions for your countertop.
- Hard to clean.
- Not very durable.
The chopping board will undoubtedly make sure to solve all your chopping havocs. Although the chopping board with tray is a good one, there remain a few questions about its durability and the cleaning procedure, so look out for the cons when purchasing it.
7. Bamboo Land- Large Bamboo Cutting Board with Trays/Drawers/Container:
Next up is the chopping board from BAMBOO LAND. The extra-huge 10.25 “W x 3.75 “H x 15.75 “L bamboo cutting board is ideal for all sorts of cutting. Proficient culinary experts suggest the particular bamboo board for its modern quality.
Not only all of this but the BAMBOO LAND cutting board furnishes a sheltered antimicrobial surface with antibacterial properties, meaning you definitely won’t have to worry about it having BPA and formaldehyde.
Chopping boards with trays underneath them are a fantastic way to save space and make your kitchen more organized. The cutting board not only has a tray but also includes a water dish to keep your product fresh and moist. The chopping board makes for an easy clean-up after your hard work.
The chopping board measures 12.7 inches long by 6.5 inches wide, and the entire unit is made of BPA-free plastic. The price of this set makes it perfect for people who are just starting out with their juicing needs. It’s not expensive, but it does come with all of the items that you need to get started. For someone who is interested in starting juicing, this is a great starter kit.
Let’s get into the details of the product!
- Organic material: Being wholly made up of Bamboo, the product ensures top-notch bamboo quality along with a water-resisting surface. Naturally processed Bamboo makes sure that there are no harmful chemicals in your chopping board.
- Seamless transition: All the provided containers, along with the wooden chopping boards, make your chopping to service procedure go up by a significant notch.
- Built-in handles: One of the most neglected details is the handling in most chopping boards, but with this chopping board, that isn’t the case as it comes with significant handles.
- Easy clean up: The chopping boards are very heat resilient and can withstand the microwave and dishwasher’s heat.
- Has a hard density, resulting in increased durability.
- FDA and FSC verified for clean and hygienic use free of toxins.
- Tough Bamboo which can withstand scarring.
- Compatible for both left and right-handed users.
- Included with bamboo lids for containers for proper storage.
- Different sorts of graters make the cutting more precise.
- Very easy to clean and eco-friendly.
- Some products come with warped mincers.
- Imprecise gluing of the cutting board .
This is a very ingenious product that has been made after meticulous research and effort. It has a few simple tweaks that can change your entire kitchen experience. However, customer feedback is a bit questionable. So, give it a think. It’s worth it, but the question remains.
8. Roman Ventures-Bamboo Cutting Board With Containers And Locking lid:
Another unique cutting board from Roman Ventures, caught our eyes. It’s a modern take on traditional cutting boards with multiple design aesthetics, boards, and high-end build. What makes this one particular is that it has its own grater to make your life easier. If you’re looking for something good, this might be the right thing for you!
It’s a design that focuses on your convenience; it has everything in check from cutting to the storage. Let’s get into the details.
- Unique design: The board has a chop and drop design that’s unique to its own. You can place a box under the board, and through the hole, put your chopped goods there. It is saving you from a lot of hassle and wasted effort.
- Built containers: The built-in containers are fairly sturdy on their own. Also, they can be stacked together to save space and freeze easily.
- Built-in grater: You heard it right! The cutting board comes with a built-in grater that can be attached at the end of the board. It has three molds that can be used to grate, shave, and peel fruits and vegetables. Which makes the entire process very smooth
- Warranty: The product comes with a full 1-year warranty. So, you can easily have it fixed without a lot of hassle.
- Organic material.
- 3 built-in boxes with one universal lid.
- Stackable boxes.
- Built-in grater.
- 1-year replacement warranty.
- Flippable for left-handers.
- Not dishwasher friendly.
- Underwhelming customer service.
Only one of the most rigid chopping boards with containers to beat on the market. Equipped with all utilities, including a trouble-free sizing, this board will speed up your prep time by a significant notch. Although the provided containers’ lids can be a little tacky to deal with, it’s a superb chopping board.
9. Zenprep: Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board With Containers
- Extremely sturdy and well-made.
- Collapsible strainers are a great feature and work well.
- The included containers are a great size and perfect for meal prep.
- Easy to clean.
- The price is very reasonable.
Are you looking for a chopping board that can do it all? Then you need the ZenPrep Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board With Containers!
This cutting board is perfect for prepping meat, cheese and vegetables. The integrated containers keep everything organized and easy to access. Plus, the collapsible strainer makes drainage a breeze.
The ZenPrep cutting board (Set Of 9) is made from durable bamboo, making it strong enough to withstand even the roughest cutting. And the non-slip base ensures that the board stays in place while you work.
Bamboo Cutting Board With Containers is a great tool for prepping meals. The board is large and can easily accommodate a variety of ingredients. Collapsible strainers are also a nice touch and make it easy to strain and dispose of liquids from food. The board is easy to clean and store, and makes meal prep a breeze.
Order your ZenPrep cutting board today and start enjoying hassle-free meal prep!
- Organic material.
- Very easy to clean and eco friendly.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Built-in grater.
- Collapsible strainers make it easy to strain.
- Not dishwasher safe.
A very good bamboo cutting board with containers and collapsible strainers that makes your work easy in the kitchen. You will be happy after buying it. Make sure to read instruction that are attached with the product before purchasing. It will let you know some extra information.
10. Zerhey-Durable Bamboo Cutting Board Set with 4 Container:
Lastly, up on the list is the massive cutting board set from Zerhey. This giant, the powerful cutting board contains pretty much everything you’d need for your kitchen. From chopping and dicing to storing and keeping, and finally, to make sure you’re following your recipe right, to keep your tab or recipe book! This massive board does everything entirely.
I’m pretty sure you’ve never seen a better purchase when it comes to simple and practical kitchenware. Whether you want to chop ingredients for a meal, or just work in the kitchen, this bamboo chopping board with 4 trays drawers is like a gemstone in the kitchen. It provides ample storage space and is very easy to clean with its bamboo surface.
Chopping board with storage is a welcome addition in a kitchen. When there is no place to store your cutting boards, you are stuck with choosing between using one for preparing food and cleaning it immediately or simply putting it in a pile of dirty dishes. This can be frustrating when you are in a hurry, but luckily the Cuisinart Mini Chopping Board solves this problem!
So, where does it stand among all the other boards on the list? Let’s see!
- Organic Build: Made of 100% organic bamboo, the product is completely free from toxins and harmful chemicals. It’s completely safe for people with allergies and doesn’t have any chemicals involved in its making.
- Space saver: Having this board means you don’t need ten other stuff around you in the kitchen. There’s space for three bowls. These boards have a support mechanism to keep the bowls in place to prevent clutter.
- Patented design: “Impersonation is the greatest form of flattery,” which is very accurate in this case. To make sure the design isn’t copied here and there, and no one gets a substandard product, Zerhey has patented their design. They own this unique design, thus saving you from the risk of getting a false product.
- Easy to clean: Although it’s not entirely dishwasher safe, cleaning is not a laborious process. Simply give it a wipe with a wet cloth every day after washing, and you’re good to go.
- Non-slip: Unlike conventional products, this one contains six rubber feet at the bottom to keep it in place. The extra feet in the middle help keep it steady regardless of the surface.
- Organic material.
- Toxins and allergen-free.
- Saves storage space.
- Unique patented design.
- Easy to clean.
- Has a tab/cookbook holder.
- Not dishwasher friendly.
- Too small for big proteins.
It’s a cutting board at its core. However, it’s a space saver that can save space, time, and money. However, if you regularly cut big pieces of food, this isn’t right for you.
What is the best size for a cutting board with containers?
The size doesn’t matter as long as it is large enough to accommodate all of your food ingredients when it comes to cutting boards. Some people prefer a small board that is easy to store, while others prefer a giant board that allows them to multi-task.
A small board will probably be OK if you are starting. As you become more experienced, you may want to invest in a giant board that can accommodate more food and ingredients.
When it comes to containers, there are various choices available, including glass, ceramic, wood, and plastic. It is crucial to choose a safe and easy dishwasher to clean. Additionally, make sure that the size of the container is compatible with the size of the cutting board.
For example, if you have a small cutting board, it is not advisable to use a large container. Similarly, if you have a large cutting board, it is not advisable to use a small container.
How can I care for my new cutting board with containers?
Caring for your new cutting board with containers can be tricky, but it can be done! When you first get your board, wash it with soap and water. Then, dry it off and place it in the cabinet. It is essential to keep it clean and free from bacteria, leading to food-borne illnesses.
To clean it, use mild dishwashing soap and a sponge. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, which can damage the surface. Finally, dry it off and seal it with mineral oil once or twice a month. Place it back in the cabinet and store. That’s it!
Popular Non Toxic Cutting Boards | Read Now
Top Stainless Steel Cutting Board Review | Read Now